Unbelievable engine hour/idle timer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2016Dom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2016 Yukon. I added the engine hour page to my information display. See photo
I did the math and the engine idle hours add up to 136 years or if I ad a decimal 13 years. Funny the Yukon is 8 years old.

Last edited:

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a 2016 Yukon. I added the engine hour page to my information display. See photo
I did the math and the engine idle hours add up to 136 years, or if I add a decimal 13 years. Funny the Yukon is 8 years old.

Engine: 4164.3 Hrs
Idle: 1193046 Hrs (!?!?!?!?!?)
Ol' E Schidt.
How is that even possible?
I earnestly second this motion.
It would behoove us all to find out the answer to this question; presently 2016Dom's Idle Hours appear to be literally outside of the realm of possibility ...

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ol' E Schidt.I earnestly second this motion.
It would behoove us all to find out the answer to this question; presently 2016Dom's Idle Hours appear to be literally outside of the realm of possibility ...
I’d have to guess some kind of computer glitch or a bad prank. I know clusters are programmable, I’d assume someone who has access to program the miles would also have access to program hours.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d have to guess some kind of computer glitch or a bad prank.
I know clusters are programmable, I’d assume someone who has access to program the miles would also have access to program hours.
An EXCELLENT guess.
That said:
Extraordinary claims not only require extraordinary proofs, they also require extraordinarily detailed proofs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
432mx