Volant Tips on Ebay for $50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, how much louder is it? i like the look but I don't want loud exhaust... if i was in college i'd just dump the exhaust... cant do that now a days...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

F-it... i bought one too

It's not that loud honestly. You do have to cut off your stock resonator which is what really makes it louder since that is what muffles the exhaust sound.

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine came in yesterday. Looks like a nice piece. Well constructed, evenly polished, decent "stack o dimes" welds.

I'll post up vid of the sound difference this evening.

I ran the collar thru the wheel. Figured why not, I had some downtime and had other SS pieces to clean up my '41. Useless to do, but always love that mirror finish when done.

before
beforesurfaced.jpg

after
surface.jpg

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The pipe I have is sized a bit too large to grab hold of the stock pipe. Looks like i may need to shave the block in the compression fitting to hold tight. Better yet ill probably burn it in tomorrow. Never liked clamped exhaust anyhow

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just purchased tip #9. Thanks for the post with the info. Prob at least half the ones sold were on this forum. lol

OP
OP
bjeremi

bjeremi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know right!? Should have told the guy before I posted the link on here an asked for a group by and maybe get him to cut his shipping costs down for us lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313

Latest posts