well, hello! newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon510

Reaction score
hello everyone my name is Steven im new here on tahoe yukon forum, i've always said i'd never get a suv but well, guess what i gave in and picked up a 2002 Yukon..don't know too much about trucks like these but looking forward to learn since im here now!

just put these wheels on today, looked way better than my stock 16" chromies IMO..

truck-with-wheels.jpg

oh yeah one more thing, i purchased these off my buddy with a tahoe..anyone know where i can get GMC center caps for a good price???

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard !! be prepared to start droping lots and lots of money :) haha jk but actually not lol but its so worth it !

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the fam!!! I don't think I'll go back to a car, unless I can have both.

04 TAHOE

Reaction score
Whats' up 510? Welcome, Im kinda new here myself but have already learned alot! One thing is for sure, you better get started on the mods. It will really change the perception of your truck. I know it has mine. Didnt want a suv like you and was planning on trading it in but I think Im in love! lol. Anyhoe keep us posted.

Mattjr79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome!
Im kinda new here too, but this site is like a bad drug you get addicted fast!! LOL...I used to have a 98 2 door kinda lifted with AT's and now im about to drop the 03...this site will change your mind in a hurry!
Dont be afraid to ask questions alot of ppl here have really good information and there are some really good hook-ups too

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
Wuttup Steven! hmm those wheels look familiar... lol looks nice. Maybe in the future I'll get another set and be back on 5-0 status.

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
yes police look i guess is what im going for, actually dropping it off at the paintshop next week to get everything blacked out, fender trims/flares removed...what ever thats not blacked out with paint will be blacked out with vinyl.. thinking about lowering it as well in the very near future...any brand and/or height you guys recommend me to go with??? i want a nice drop, but not too much where i have to avoid speed bumps and many messed up oakland roads.

oak510_tahoe - whattup alex!!! haha thanks for the wheels bro!!

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

heres 2 more shots from today....

truck-with-wheels-3.jpg

truck-with-wheels-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts