well, hello! newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. I like the direction you are going, the stealth police look is gonna look sweet..

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
thanks everyone here for the warm welcome!!! feels like home! haha...

okay okay so it's official! i just dropped off the Kon at the bodyshop for new paint! i WAS stuck on picking out a color, i was going to repaint it stock gray think it was called sandstorm gray? but i've decided on BLACK! i just told them the best black they think will suite me, they assure me it's going to be really black and really shiny. Getting the grill painted to match,lower bumper inserts, side mirrors, and those vents above the rear tails to match body...oh they even offered to sand down and reclear my taillights for me and buff it out to have it looking new again.

WTH am i going to do with the chrome front and rear bumpers? leave it chrome or vinyl it black?! helppppp

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

oh yeah, the original fender flares are going off too! any buyers? haha give me an offer!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

anyone have seen these on a yukon or tahoe with actual pictures???

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint the bumpers, or you can get some off a denali, but you would also have to get the grille as well.

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
welcome aboard! ya this site is more addictive than any street drug, but man is it helpful! i like the way your going with it cant wait to see the pics when its done in the shop

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
going through my photobucket account and found some pics that was taken not too long ago, though i'd sharem with some of the yukon fam here..enjoy! this is my daily driver as well.

2003 infiniti g35 sedan

02-1.jpg
g35-hanger-pic-04.jpg
g35-hanger-pic-09.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

g35-hanger-pic-07.jpg
g35-hanger-pic-08.jpg
g35-hanger-pic-WALLPAPER2.jpg
g35-hanger-pic-01.jpg

and a picture of it before when it was originally black.
g35black.jpg

Last edited:

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats really nice. I love the G35's. Was trying to get one through work, that was a 04 with like 20k. I was talking to the sales manager about it and he wasnt trying to cut me a deal. Ended up selling the car like two weeks later for 2grand under what i offered. This was gonna be the wifes car.

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
yea i've had alotta fun with the g35 since now i have a truck i can switch off with the wife..maybe, just maybe i'll try a 6spd manual swap on the G?! it'll sure be more fun to drive around..

oh yeah anyone on here interested in a 1992 mitsubishi galant vr4, limited edition
im selling it as a rolling shell because her motor popped... lmk if anyone knows anyone that might be interested! PM me or put it on this thread please!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
update!!!!

sorry for the crappy iphone pics =X

yukonpaintbooth3.jpg
yukonpaintbooth2.jpg
yukonpaintbooth1.jpg

Flares are off!! who wants to buy them! (as an whole set)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa