What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it up to Banff, Canada. Checked out Lake Louis. Amazing stuff.

Hit and killed a bird on the way back to Idaho. It’s inside my grille and I’ll have to wait until I get home to Arizona to disassemble some parts to remove the dead bird.
I have hit 3 or 4 over the years, had one in the grill for a while didn't even see it until the wife mentioned it lol

ss4chad

Reaction score
Changed the Trans Fluid and added the New Mobil 1 Synthetic LV ATF HP fluid along with the Superior Cooler Flow Bypass Kit. I didn't change the filter because the Audi dealer that we bought the Yuke from had did a Trans Flush & Filter 3 months before we bought it, but they didn't know what fluid they put in.
Figured I would wait till next year and do a fluid and filter change then.
Right now I am looking at new wheels and tires!!

Chad

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drove it up to Banff, Canada. Checked out Lake Louis. Amazing stuff.

Hit and killed a bird on the way back to Idaho. It’s inside my grille and I’ll have to wait until I get home to Arizona to disassemble some parts to remove the dead bird.
Mmmmm, ripe bird. I bet the wasps are lovin your truck too.

15burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, clay barred, and waxed for the first time. I wanted to do it when we got it last fall and right away this spring, but never could find the time. Of course before I was even done claying it the wife was asking when I'd be done so she could go somewhere. Get done and it starts raining and off she goes with it. At least it looked good for 5 minutes. I hate black vehicles but they do look amazing for those 5 clean minutes.

20240707_145456.jpg
20240707_145542.jpg
20240707_150452.jpg

Even got a picture of the work beater from the reflection off the passenger door.
20240707_145533.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tunna2003

Latest posts