What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DPGDirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much but crancked the hell out of the keys to level the front a little. Can't really tell in the pictures but it's a big difference in person. Alignment is next

The back is disproportionately higher than the front. Mine handled strangely and was a loose mess in stock trim. Too much body roll and sway. Instead of lifting the front, I went with a McGaugheys 2" drop in the back. Leveled the truck out and handling improved noticeably. Looks better too. Wasn't expensive or difficult to install.

Just food for thought if you don't like the results of being taller.

Chevyboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The back is disproportionately higher than the front. Mine handled strangely and was a loose mess in stock trim. Too much body roll and sway. Instead of lifting the front, I went with a McGaugheys 2" drop in the back. Leveled the truck out and handling improved noticeably. Looks better too. Wasn't expensive or difficult to install.

Just food for thought if you don't like the results of being taller.

I'm thinking of throwing bigger tires once these wear out so I wanted to know how it felt to ride a little bit higher. It's a little stiff since I didn't change the shocks. Before this I always wanted to drop it. I still might. Decisions decision

nastety92

Reaction score
Installed some Street Scene smooth vent caps on my 04 Yukon SLT. Used duplicolor primer, duplicolor paint, and used 2K clear purchased at an auto body supply store. Not a perfect job, but I'm satisfied with the results.

db6a437d3d90e3e2345180b4fda33d59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to where you purchased these?

Thanks,
Nick

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good! Would look great with a nice all terrain tire in 285/55

MinnYukon

Reaction score
Do you have a link to where you purchased these?

Thanks,
Nick

Amazon and eBay have them. I payed like $160-170. Prepped with 1000 grit paper. The cans of duplicolor primer and paint totaled $18. The can of 2k clear was $24. Duplicolor clear sux. 2k clear has a button in the bottom of the can that releases a hardener. The stuff is good for 48 hours after activating. I got about $200 total into the project. Not bad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Got my escalade back. Pretty much new front diff. Also swapped wheels. Had my h3 rims on. Went with denali factorys. They're alright but don't plan on keeping them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bibleman2081