What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Thanks guys. It already has an esky rack. It's paint matched like everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I'll rephrase. I was just throwing my opinion out there that I thought your Esky rack would look better with the chrome showing to match the wheels rather than color matched.

Either way that is one bad ass ride.

@Smoke Em All

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea it looks like the caps are color matched but the chrome rails are dipped.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

This.

If you like the black look then do a gloss black vinyl on the chrome part. Otherwise chrome would match wheels nicely as stated earlier. Either way still looks good!

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haha I'll rephrase. I was just throwing my opinion out there that I thought your Esky rack would look better with the chrome showing to match the wheels rather than color matched.

Either way that is one bad ass ride.

@Smoke Em All
This.

If you like the black look then do a gloss black vinyl on the chrome part. Otherwise chrome would match wheels nicely as stated earlier. Either way still looks good!

Yea it is dipped. It was like this when I bought it a few weeks ago. I actually have a chrome rack I may swap. I do agree that it would likely look better chrome. I love the blacked out look but with the chrome wheels and grille it would be nice to see chrome up top also.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Chrome rack to swap? I'm so confused lol.
Just peel off the dip on your rack that's on there now?

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chrome rack to swap? I'm so confused lol.
Just peel off the dip on your rack that's on there now?
I also have an 03 hoe that I plan to do in all satin black. I won't have to paint the other one if I just swap them. Lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well I changed my oil and made a huge mess. Used mobil1 fully synthetic and Fram filter :cool:. Still gotta reset my dic cause it still has a change oil message. I think it's accessory on then push gas 3 times and then key off? To reset message, anybody know exactly? I thought it would reset itself.

Also I realized as I was driving to the auto parts store that I never use my turn signals....I spent $120 on switchbacks and resistors and I hardly ever use them :emotions122:

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done replacing the rear window motor regulators. I also cleaned the mats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Youkon_Guy