What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His wheels are the same as mine. Mine are 22 and his are 26 I believe. They are made by DUB and called Baller.

I just bought some new TYC relacement fog lights which look exactly like the OEM but I think are better quality, then I used Lamin-X film in their darkest smoke tint to make them match the rest of my lights. The old ones were really hazy so I didn't want to just tint them. And like @pnwdan said, the wheels are 26" Dub Ballers.
Thanks guys both of your rides look great. Thanks for the help. I am trying to find black housing led fog lights with clear glass. To match the headlights and turns I'm gonna be ordering for my z71

from my Galaxy S7 Edge

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find black housing fog lights since they need reflectors which can't be black. Maybe projectors but the projectors would have to be real small and even then there would'nt be much left to be black. The light has to reflect or project off a mirror-like surface.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll find black housing fog lights since they need reflectors which can't be black. Maybe projectors but the projectors would have to be real small and even then there would'nt be much left to be black. The light has to reflect or project off a mirror-like surface.
I found a set but was wondering fitment size wise.
f16e87395eca19fb5dd008fa201ece89.jpg

from my Galaxy S7 Edge

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually bought a set that looked just like those and if they're the 4" ones they will fit but you'll have to modify the mounting. I returned them because they were more chrome than black and I didn't want to hassle with making the mounts work.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are the same ones I had. They're the right diameter, within 1/8". And if they don't fit you can send them back but I'm almost positive they fit.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd have to cut and grind a bit on the stock mount for clearance and then I didn't see a way to attach the 2 mounts together without a bit of welding or something. There's a write up here on it, you'll have to search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925