What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
efae5e11ab3c6c35a9dcb6d84d2a01fc.jpg

Green Interior LEDs done. Puddle lights not working, will trouble shoot at a later time.

Is there a trick to get the Puddles to turn on? Or do they only come on in the dark when you unlock doors? Would make it easier to test them if there's a trick.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Green Interior LEDs done. Puddle lights not working, will trouble shoot at a later time.

Is there a trick to get the Puddles to turn on? Or do they only come on in the dark when you unlock doors? Would make it easier to test them if there's a trick.

They only work when it's dark as perimeter lighting. Put a rag, magazine or book over the photocell on the dash. Then try it again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Flexx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only work when it's dark as perimeter lighting. Put a rag, magazine or book over the photocell on the dash. Then try it again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Ahh. Gotcha, didn't think about that. Will try tomorrow.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed matching corner lights. Finally found some that are black with smoke lenses. Front end makeover complete unless I decide to do a HD hood. It's a little expensive for a Denali since it has to be cut around the headlights, so I dunno. View attachment 61428 View attachment 61429 View attachment 61430
Ok I have a couple questions where did you get black housing fog lights? And I like the look of your wheels. What are they called? I couldn't go that big but a set of 20's with some meat on em might look ok.

from my Galaxy S7 Edge

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Ok I have a couple questions where did you get black housing fog lights? And I like the look of your wheels. What are they called? I couldn't go that big but a set of 20's with some meat on em might look ok.

from my Galaxy S7 Edge
His wheels are the same as mine. Mine are 22 and his are 26 I believe. They are made by DUB and called Baller.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

from my Galaxy S7 Edge
I just bought some new TYC relacement fog lights which look exactly like the OEM but I think are better quality, then I used Lamin-X film in their darkest smoke tint to make them match the rest of my lights. The old ones were really hazy so I didn't want to just tint them. And like @pnwdan said, the wheels are 26" Dub Ballers.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love those headlights. I meant to ask...do they work as well as the clears?
Well I just went for a night time drive and...they seem to work as well as the clears EXCEPT the color of my HID bulbs have changed. I am running 8000k which I liked when the lenses were clear. Now with the smoke lenses, I think they're closer to 12000k which is more like a ricer would run and it's kinda purple , which we all know isn't the best for seeing with. Anyway, I just ordered 5000k bulbs, which will probably be closer to 8000k through the smoked lenses. Then I'll probably have to reorder new LED DRL's to match color. I hope the new LED fog bulbs that are coming tomorrow are close enough of a color match for the others. I found out that the colors advertised for the LED bulbs don't always match the color of the HID bulbs. I have some 8000k LED fog bulbs in now that are real purple behind the tint and didn't match the HID's when all the lenses were clear. I ordered some 7000k that are advertised as "crystal white" so we'll see. What a hassle but that's what we get when we start modding!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO