What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are those different than the Denali handles which are completely color matched ? In other words they have matched levers too, so no chrome.

YES they ate ESCALADE and the pulls are complete chrome. not a stick on plastic junk. the non pull section is the same for denali and escalade. The pulls are different.

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered my moog problem solver upper control arms today
next week tie rods
week after that Maxtrac 2" coils

getting ready to throw the spindles and all the rest of this ^^^ on by Thanksgiving.

can't wait to get a little more lift up under this truck

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh and also ordered replacement ddm tuning hid bulbs since i though 6000-6500k HID might match the LED white, well they're too blue so I am ordering some 5000k ones so i can get that pure white

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES they ate ESCALADE and the pulls are complete chrome. not a stick on plastic junk. the non pull section is the same for denali and escalade. The pulls are different.
That's what I was wondering, if the Denali and Escalade is the same except for the pulls, which are chrome on the Escalade and colormatched on the Denali. Reason I was wondering is it seems some are installing the Escalade handles and then talking about painting the chrome pulls, when they could buy the Denali ones and have a completely colormatched handle assembly.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering, if the Denali and Escalade is the same except for the pulls, which are chrome on the Escalade and colormatched on the Denali. Reason I was wondering is it seems some are installing the Escalade handles and then talking about painting the chrome pulls, when they could buy the Denali ones and have a completely colormatched handle assembly.

My Yukon has color matched handles from the factory. I think the Esky pulls would look good on my yukon, I think I'll find a set and swap just the pulls so I don't have to pay to color match.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put Ford leveling keys in my Yukon XL, got the front end up where it should be, currently at 39 1/4" fender height. Putting the Z71 springs and 2" spacers I took out of my totaled Suburban in over the weekend, should be just about the same height as the front. Gonna be a few weeks before I can put the Zone body lift in, I need a solid 8 hours free with no rain (doing it in the driveway, no garage to work in.

And that's right, FORD Leveling keys for a 97-2002 Expedition/F150. Not just a little bit indexed like Chevy leveling keys, nor a bit more like the stock Ford keys. These have about a 15-17* index compared to the stock keys I took out.

IMG_20161013_171536320.jpg

And a pic, as promised.

Last edited:

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put Ford leveling keys in my Yukon XL
How long did it take you? I just got my keys today, and I'm sure they are just as rusted as yours were.

I have my Bosch SDS Max hammer drill on standby to knock those bars out of place, if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52