What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered an Airaid Jr. Cold Air Intake today!!! Couldn't pass up the deal I saw on autoanything.com - so I finally pulled the trigger on the intake. It is basically a tube (called M.I.T. - modular intake tube) that you replace the stock intake tube with and then a Air Raid re-usable air filter replacement. The best part is, they make the Airaid 200-196 Premium/Performance cone style air filter that I can add on later if i'm not satisfied with the included Airaid Synthaflow air filter.

http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/61A1849A0A0.aspx

Subtotal $163.90
Shipping FREE
Your Discount $16.39
Total $147.51

ACTIVE CODES:

CARNIVAL ($20 off 179+ or more with free shipping) <-- mardi gras offer that expires TODAY
10WELCOME (10% off 150+ or more with free shipping)

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Ah I seeeee, Modded's old rims. Nice choice-- he has excellent taste imo :Handshake:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just went out I got some low and high beam silverstars ... now if I can just figure out how to install them. I took out the two bolts at the top of the assembly but it doesn't come out with just doing that. There seems to be something holding them at the bottom. :think:

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took my tahoe to my buddies shop and put in the vette servo, firms up the shifts nicely and seems to hold first a little longer. Also hooked up scanner and found both my front O2 sensors are running really slow so need to be replaced, hopefully thats where my ****** mileage is coming from. Wheres the cheapest place to purchase two new upstream sensors?

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
took my tahoe to my buddies shop and put in the vette servo, firms up the shifts nicely and seems to hold first a little longer. Also hooked up scanner and found both my front O2 sensors are running really slow so need to be replaced, hopefully thats where my ****** mileage is coming from. Wheres the cheapest place to purchase two new upstream sensors?

Can I get some more info? How difficult do you think this would be for me to do in my driveway? I have a compressor and plenty of tools. I've always wated to do it, and now that the Tranny is showing warning signs, I think it might not be a bad idea to give this a shot first. I just need to know how realistic it is to do it under these circumstances.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I get some more info? How difficult do you think this would be for me to do in my driveway? I have a compressor and plenty of tools. I've always wated to do it, and now that the Tranny is showing warning signs, I think it might not be a bad idea to give this a shot first. I just need to know how realistic it is to do it under these circumstances.

yea this is something you can do yourself but after hearing the stories of what COULD happen if installed wrong its worth the $40 to have a shop thats done them do it for you. Search for vette servo and you will find a ton of info on them

GMC Yukon

Reaction score
I just got done with the LED MOD. Did my cluster in Blue and my cab in White... Waiting on my blue LEDs for the HAVC to come in... Love it and lqqks nice with my Kenwood!

Attachments

• LED MOD 001.jpg
    LED MOD 001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 26
  • LED MOD 002.jpg
    LED MOD 002.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 22
  • LED MOD 003.jpg
    LED MOD 003.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 22
  • LED MOD 006.jpg
    LED MOD 006.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 23
  • LED MOD 005.jpg
    LED MOD 005.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 22

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea this is something you can do yourself but after hearing the stories of what COULD happen if installed wrong its worth the $40 to have a shop thats done them do it for you. Search for vette servo and you will find a ton of info on them

If it's really that cheap, then there's no question. Thanks!!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells