What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here she is. I sold her back in October and missed her ever since!

It had the LT1 350 bored .30 over, Trickflow 218/228 Cam and 21 degree trickflow heads, Edelbrock short-runner tunnel-ram intake with a BBK twin 58mm throttle body, Granatelli MAF, Trick flow CAI, Aeromotive 60psi fuel pressure regulator, BBK Headers with ORY, Magnaflow Cats and Spintech Sportsman Pro's on a true dual setup. Rear-end had 4.10:1 with a Eaton 30 spline posi and a built 4L60-E. I wanted to go with a T-56 conversion but started to loose interest in her and sold it to a friend for SCCA track use. I tried to keep her looking as stock as possible to be a complete sleeper :)

IMG_0512.gif

IMG_0509.gif

IMG_0508.gif

nice ive wanted a true ss for years.

today for the yukon i put my plates on. also fixed the hidden antenna mod. getting good recepetion now with the old ghetto coat hanger trick. oh and filled it up ****** $73 lol im drivin my civic next week

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss her Everyday!

SO my sweet LED's arrived from Tahoewhat and installed them lastnight and got some better pics today :)

I think it changes the whole look in a great way!

81af6f8e.gif

c2b06dab.gif

Looks really good on yours Mike. Glad you like em. Looks alot better on white than my black.

In the night pic, looks like a led it out. Didnt remember seeing it out. Sorry about that, thought they were all lit up. Maybe shipping got em loose. idk. I'll check some pics i have and see.

Looks real good either way.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss her Everyday!

c2b06dab.gif

I love the AUX fogs in the back! I need to do that.

i just finished installing an excalibur 1830 alarm on my hoe. remote start and all...
http://www.amazon.com/Excalibur-AL-1830-EDPB-Security-Keyless-4-Button/dp/B0048NTJ6G

took about an hour and a half... i like it.
with the remote start all i have to do it get in the truck and put the key in the ignition to the 2nd notch and drive away. might want a louder siren though.....

I hooked my air horns up to my alarm. Love it!

Did you do a write up on the alarm install? Pics?

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Looks really good on yours Mike. Glad you like em. Looks alot better on white than my black.

In the night pic, looks like a led it out. Didnt remember seeing it out. Sorry about that, thought they were all lit up. Maybe shipping got em loose. idk. I'll check some pics i have and see.

Looks real good either way.

Not worried about it, it was a great deal! I tapped the lights and all but one on each side lite up. Major improvement over the stock lights.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Amber DRLs is where it's at. I did the conversion and I love it.

I've had regular amber bulbs for awhile, but they were fading bad. I really like the new ones so I'm going to splurge on some better ones when I replace the turns/parks with LEDs.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

I miss her Everyday!

SO my sweet LED's arrived from Tahoewhat and installed them lastnight and got some better pics today :)

I think it changes the whole look in a great way![/IMG]

Those look pretty good on your truck, since it's white.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had regular amber bulbs for awhile, but they were fading bad. I really like the new ones so I'm going to splurge on some better ones when I replace the turns/parks with LEDs

I know what you're talking about. I found a solution of my own though. Silvania makes a "long life" 3157 (or whatever it is). The fillament is super tough (I've had mine for about 6 months and they haven't blown, even with all the voltage spikes). The light color AND output are superb......The best part is that they're cheap and available almost anywhere. I wouldn't even bother with LED DRLs, unless you're replacing the entire housing.

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Got it sideways, a LOT today. The roads were wet everywhere!

Also got 4 sets of Vibe components in, a 5 gallon air tank, and hoses... For helper bags and hopefully some shocker horns!

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it sideways, a LOT today. The roads were wet everywhere!

Also got 4 sets of Vibe components in, a 5 gallon air tank, and hoses... For helper bags and hopefully some shocker horns!

LMFAO! I was doing the same thing tonight, and I don't even do stuff like that anymore. It was just super slick out tonight and I let her "swang" a few myself.

I say +1 on the horns. I absolutely love mine! (Sinister laugh)

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed the Yukon because it snowed half an inch and they threw down 4 inches of salt yesterday. Polished the wheels with Turtle Wax Metal and aluminum polish. Froze my ass off cuz its like 30 degrees. She is worth it though. Looks clean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yukoniskillingme