What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the weatherstripping?

J-dub

The TYF Young One
Reaction score
Yeah and it seems to be fine... I only noticed because I sprayed my speaker grills flat black the other day and it was shiny/wet this morning. Its inside the door panel that is getting wet... It's really ticking me off because there are BRAND NEW components in my doors!!

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put on magnaflow cats and new upstream O2's, hopefully this will get my mileage back up from 11mpg. Plus got a guy tomorrow doin an efi live tune

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Put my stock Z71 rack back on and looking to buy another set of Z71 springs since I gave them to a friend. I might be able to get some super cheap locally :)

I also put my rims up for sale/Trade since I am going back to stock.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, did crappy in the snow! LOL

So, back to snow queen she goes :hands:

if you didnt upgrade your brakes to a bigger size. just get some winter rims with snow tires. Then you can still have the swesome looking truck in the summer and usefull in the winter. Thats what i did and it works good.

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled her up and dropped in a bottle of Lucas Fuel injector Cleaner. Got it on sale so i said why not? See what happens. On that note Gas 3.75 a gallon. Ouch. glad i put e 85 in her. 3.10 a gallon.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made a little holder for my air bag gauge and switches. I have an unfinished picture, I still have to mount the switches and figure out if I want to paint, upholster or wrap in CF?
a6cd8e2b-2d37-c5dc.jpg

a6cd8e2b-2d5a-8383.jpg

a6cd8e2b-2d80-d771.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V6wells