What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
01 Denali XL 140k

Truck Runs great but decided to do a Seafoam treatment just to get some carbon buildup out. Not a whole lot of white smoke but I guess that's a good sign unless I did it wrong =(

Actually wouldn't start the first time, and second time it cranked for a couple seconds, I don't know if that's normal or not. Truck always starts the first time.

You Tube link of the little bit of Smoke Coming out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBUDpZJwC1I

Not bad. Where are you putting the seafoam? Just curious.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad. Where are you putting the seafoam? Just curious.

I ran about 1/3 Can through the Vacuum Booster hose and as an additive in the Gas Tank. I'm not quite comfortable with adding anything to the crankcase yet.

Last edited:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed the onstar and installed the oem pocket. also put in a new cable for the rear seat to fold forward

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
detailed the inside and out..
Oh and found a nice scratch on the door..

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed the onstar and installed the oem pocket. also put in a new cable for the rear seat to fold forward

How'd you get the seat covers off? Please tell me you did a write up and took pics!

drifting drifting and more drifting. Man im to old for this crap but it's so fun.

I'm so jealous! I can't afford to break mine right now. Nor do I have the proper environment. Is it snowin' up there still? God I miss that!

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you get the seat covers off? Please tell me you did a write up and took pics!

sorry no pics nor write up. i had to the replace #13 \/
GC00885.gif

the end of the cable on the ass part of the seat was no longer attached. got tires of pulling it wit pliers for the back part of the seat to fold. wasnt too hard just snake the cable through the bottom tube. then attach both ends to the seats. never had to remove the seat covers

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

them rims look good j-dub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tedbud

Latest posts