What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving along minding my own business when I was ambushed by a sidewalk ... it leaped at me and scratched my rim ...

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me? :(

Oh dang that's not cool.. Sorry so hear about the rim...

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving along minding my own business when I was ambushed by a sidewalk ... it leaped at me and scratched my rim ...

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me? :(

Sucks. Is it repairable?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh dang that's not cool.. Sorry so hear about the rim...

Sucks. Is it repairable?

Thanks guys ... I don't know how to repair these things. I was going to try and find a place that does to see if they can do something about it. The rim itself isn't dented ... it's just slightly scuffed/scratched. Nothing anyone one would notice, but as you can probably relate, I see it as if it were ten yards wide. Trying to take it with a little humor.

ETA: I'll take a pic tomorrow and ask the forum.

Last edited:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys ... I don't know how to repair these things. I was going to try and find a place that does to see if they can do something about it. The rim itself isn't dented ... it's just slightly scuffed/scratched. Nothing anyone one would notice, but as you can probably relate, I see it as if it were ten yards wide. Trying to take it with a little humor.

ETA: I'll take a pic tomorrow and ask the forum.

I have had a few wheels repaired over the years. Your local dealership can probably recommend the guy that they use. The last was minor scuffing as well. I bounced it off the curb at an autocross event. I think it cost me $75.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color matched Wade in channel vent visors and color matched bowties

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 29

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulled the LED tails out and taped off the reverse to night shade in the morning, hopefully figure out what to do to figure out how to get my cruise control back when i put them back on

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty big weekend for me. Did the antenna delete, escalade roof rack with color matched caps, and color matched the GMC emblem.. Also photoshopped the eventual drop I will be getting..

Attachments

• roofrack.jpg
    roofrack.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 35
  • emblem.jpg
    emblem.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 27
  • emblem tape.jpg
    emblem tape.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
  • photoshopdrop2.jpg
    photoshopdrop2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 38

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty big weekend for me. Did the antenna delete, escalade roof rack with color matched caps, and color matched the GMC emblem.. Also photoshopped the eventual drop I will be getting..

Where did you pick up the Roof rack from?

tucsonlocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craigslist special.. Got it for $280.. had it painted to match.. Just got lucky, my buddy has been looking for one for his burban for 3 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts