What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Resprayed lower valance. ( bored w/ tahoe, dont know what else to do, except rims and drop it lower.)

and realized i got nominated for TOTM! Pretty cool. guess its not to bad looking. lol

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resprayed lower valance. ( bored w/ tahoe, dont know what else to do, except rims and drop it lower.)

and realized i got nominated for TOTM! Pretty cool. guess its not to bad looking. lol

Do some interior stuff to it, Like a disco ball in the back!!:signs1:

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added two new 12v aux outlets up front in the top pocket of the center console.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do some interior stuff to it, Like a disco ball in the back!!:signs1:

lol. interior idea didnt work out so well. Would like to do suede (tan) here and there, but cant find pics of it done to see.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mmm it's quite nice ... they don't post a price though. :)

I worry about it becoming too 'woodsy' and stuff ... don't wanna turn into a Bentley wannabe ya know?

As it is I'm already debating if I should go through the trouble of replacing that plastic insert on the armrest with wood cause it's driving me crazy with the black plastic.

How much is that wheel anyway? :D

It's like $350. If you're worried about having too much wood (lol), just get the ring only, and skip the insert (or vice versa). I'd definitely do the doors. It would bug me too. You could always throw some carbon fiber in the mix, or perhaps some aluminum. Have to be careful not to clash though!

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED Tail Rewire

Re wired LED tail lights so both the bottom and top portions are on while parking lights are on. This same thing will work for other LED tails like the common ones that a lot of people I see use on this forum. Will work on a write up.

Link to Write Up: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24715

IMAG0027.gif

Last edited:

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed her big, beautiful, gas guzzling ass.:) Realized i really hate the winter months up here in Illinois. Salt tore up my wheels. :emotions122:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was driving along minding my own business when I was ambushed by a sidewalk ... it leaped at me and scratched my rim ...

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts