What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the 285's put on, raised the bars 1 inch and no rub. also installed yellow fog lights.

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get it for 300-350 if you wait for the right deal to pop up.

That would be doable.... but I would want new or damn near new. I'm a picky SOB.

Its not the swap that bothers me. Lord knows I have taken every vehicle I have ever owned apart. My poor Trailblazer was gutted many times for my projects. I just want to make sure I do it right, as in the right part! I don't wanna add them this week and then decide to remove them all and add a 6 inch lift next week.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I swapped RAM mounts ...

Before (couldn't see the road):

picture.php

After:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That interior is beautiful!

Thanks bud ...

It's basically stock, other than the iPad mount and the cheap plastic tray/cupholder swap for the woodgrain bezel console insert.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up that same insert for my uncles truck. I'm gonna tell you like I told him though. You need to do something about that wheel!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mmm it's quite nice ... they don't post a price though. :)

I worry about it becoming too 'woodsy' and stuff ... don't wanna turn into a Bentley wannabe ya know?

As it is I'm already debating if I should go through the trouble of replacing that plastic insert on the armrest with wood cause it's driving me crazy with the black plastic.

How much is that wheel anyway? :D

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mmm it's quite nice ... they don't post a price though. :)

I worry about it becoming too 'woodsy' and stuff ... don't wanna turn into a Bentley wannabe ya know?

As it is I'm already debating if I should go through the trouble of replacing that plastic insert on the armrest with wood cause it's driving me crazy with the black plastic.

How much is that wheel anyway? :D

I'll second that, that wheel is nice. I wonder how well it matches the other faux wood in the tahoe......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts