What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my dashcam installed, but I still need get it wired to a 12V switched source.

Picked up one for my work truck too.

People are too sue happy these days and I want to protect myself from scams/fraud.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
IMG_1547.JPG
Threw on the road tires, the ride is SO MUCH BETTER.
Also saw that I need new jounce stops up front, not sure about the rear.
ALSO had my mechanic plug in his OBDII and found out that I need new ABS and transfer case control modules. She's gonna spend a lot of time at the mechanic's at the beginning of this summer, but she'll finally be all good, stem to stern. Also gonna try to get a 2" level-lift and 33/12.5/17s
Fun Fun.

Last edited:

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Good luck finding puddle lights. If you can't find any you can do my puddle light mod with eagle eyes.
going back a bit, but was wondering which LED's we were using for these.

are the eagle eyes our only option for the puddle lights?

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I know my '02 LT has factory puddle lights. Maybe they took them out for the '03 update? I know they got rid of the footwell lights that year.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I know my '02 LT has factory puddle lights. Maybe they took them out for the '03 update? I know they got rid of the footwell lights that year.
oh, mine has them, I wanna replace them with some brighter LEDs for better visibility in dark areas (after falling in a ditch this weekend because I couldn't see the ground)

*edit* Me, not the truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin