What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we should make a thread for the sig...

back on topic, I ordered my brake controller, air lift 1000 kit and picked up another ******* chrome gas cover. :emotions122:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we should make a thread for the sig...

back on topic, I ordered my brake controller, air lift 1000 kit and picked up another ******* chrome gas cover. :emotions122:

Why do you keep getting chrome gas covers? Takes away from your clean ride IMO.

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i originally got one until i fixed a little dent in that dip thing. Then i got a whole new 1/4 panel because i got in an accident and when i got it fixed i guess insurance denied a new fuel door cuz it had the cover on it and when i took the chrome off i realized tha paint was a shade lighter than the new paint. I told my guy to take it off and espray the fuel door but he never took it off and forgot. So i have to put one on to hide the shade difference until i get it fixed when i bring it in again to get the bumper resprayed....:emotions122:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say leave it off man. IMO, a slight shade difference looks better than the chrome accent... :shrug: Just my 2 cents, though....

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, i may do that...hold on i'll post a pic

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

i think your right, i'll just deal with it for now...

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

I also am going to take out the chrome buckets when i get a chance. I originally only wanted handles, but they came with buckets and were a gift from my parents so i rolled with it, but i think im taking them off now

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say leave it off man. IMO, a slight shade difference looks better than the chrome accent... :shrug: Just my 2 cents, though....

+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Slight color mis match is WAY better then that loud chrome cap :emotions122:

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

ya, i may do that...hold on i'll post a pic

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

i think your right, i'll just deal with it for now...

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

I also am going to take out the chrome buckets when i get a chance. I originally only wanted handles, but they came with buckets and were a gift from my parents so i rolled with it, but i think im taking them off now

Yes do this too. The only chrome part of it should be the actual handle. crazycrew's dmax is color matched to perfection and he has just the handles chrome and it looks SICK.

OK and now... esky roof rack with color matched caps and then the esky side vent appliques/third brake light should finish off the rear end of your vehicle. sorry I had to suggest it... I think every vehicle (nbs that is) looks better with those three things, especially Denali's!!! :)

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know i just wish all of those thing didnt cost so much money! lol. Soon enough i will have them. Next would probably be the rack. The vents will be last since i at least have my stock ones colormatched

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

the buckets might come off tomorrow if i get time!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got a good idea there of taking off the chrome buckets! I like it! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsiahR13