What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hulk161

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the knowledge and just plain fantastic examples. Had true dual 3 inch Magnaflows installed yesterday and I am very satisfied. Not much drone and the sound is perfect (exactly what I wanted).

Next is the CAI and I'm good.

Attachments

• IMAG0068.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 41

dgould

Reaction score
The stock pipe is actually 2 5/8" go figure. On the 2000, the factory muffler has a dual outlet y'd into a single tail pipe. Cut the rear of the muffler off after the y. Cut the front of the muffler off in front of the muffler. I had a piece of pipe bent to accomadate the transition upward to the stock tail pipe. Think a J shape. Slide the muffler into place and weld it up.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put my Z71 front bumpstops back in. Drives a little more solid, but just drove down the street. Also got new tires balanced again, weight came off.
Getting ready for the Austin Trip..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed her up tonight....

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
washed the truck. then ran over a deer. busted fog light and blood on the passenger side. then washed it again .

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vacuumed, washed, dryed, clay bared, cleaned engine area, liquid glassed the body. Supreme shined the plastic inside outside and under the hood. Cleaned the mats and windows. Oh and detailed the interior q tip in the vents kinda thing and removed the cup holders and cleaned out the edges. Oh and the tires too. 4 hours worth of work. It was fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx