What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the look of no rear wiper just not sure on all those holes you have to fill and how they look.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bombsquad85

Not sure if you got this question answered. Best picture I could find at the moment. I gave them a good degrease and light sanding before hitting them with a couple coats of gloss black rattle can topped with a couple coats of clear and pushed them back on. Keeps the shine for a long time.

You know how to get them off right?

View attachment 189587

Nope I was gonna ask how to get them off. I want to paint the bumper cap and running boards

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope I was gonna ask how to get them off. I want to paint the bumper cap and running boards

Get under the bumper and there are quite a few of the plastic clips that just push though the holes in the bumper.

Some you can pinch and push through with your fingers and some you may need a pair of regular or needle nose pliers to squeeze those clips to compress them and help it push through the bumper holes.

Do not just try to muscle it off from the top or you will rip off the little plastic lip that allows the cap to sit snug on the bumper. This goes the same for the front top bumper cap.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my fumoto installed finally. Jad to wait two oil changes since i didnt realize i needed the extension til after i tried the first time...

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get under the bumper and there are quite a few of the plastic clips that just push though the holes in the bumper.

Some you can pinch and push through with your fingers and some you may need a pair of regular or needle nose pliers to squeeze those clips to compress them and help it push through the bumper holes.

Do not just try to muscle it off from the top or you will rip off the little plastic lip that allows the cap to sit snug on the bumper. This goes the same for the front top bumper cap.

Nice thank you i will give this a go when it's warm out

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went for a 600 mile run up north in a snow storm. I changed my tires to Bridgestone duller ats before I left. Thank god I did. View attachment 189583Just before I left. Looks calm but didn’t last long!View attachment 189584-37 celcus so cold the fire didn’t want to stay lit ! View attachment 189585 Chilling over the frozen lakes edge View attachment 189586 beleave it or not there is 6 people under all this shit ! Definitely time for a suburban!!!

Truck ran like a champ. Took a tank up and a tank back mixed with 94 octane. It helped with the miliage and it worked. Although the farther north I went the colder it got and the mileage dropped to 12.5mpg. This morning when I left the truck barely turned over it was so cold. But she fired and all was good. I love the 4wheel drive ! It grabs like crazy and the new tire helps add to that also.
Are you sure you don't have a block heater? My Denali had one and I didn't even know until I decoded the RPO's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin