What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Wired in 3 more underhood lights, turns out the mercury switches dont work when you mount them sideways. Had to wire in a switch for the 2 I recessed in the front of the hood. Super nice to be able to play on the engine at night with out having to hold the flashlight in my teeth.

that sounds like a good idea! got any pics?? my hood light comes on when it wants to or i have to do the Fonzy tap for it to come on. LOL
this past weekend i replaced all four shocks with Bilstein 5100s, replaced my driver side hub assembly, replaced the spark plugs and wires and got the oil changed. man was i tired... :sleepy10:

E4L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a front bumper for 60 bucks on CL no more 2 dollar dent in the front:)

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started buffing the rig and got the hood and rear hatch door done before I said fugg it, it's too hot. LOL I'm gonna wait until after 6pm to go at it again. I was using some turtle wax compound and polisher I got from a bud but gonna pick up some other product. I'm not really happy with the result. I still got some swirl marks.

RECOCKULUS1

Reaction score
Started my audio upgrade....Pioneer 4300DVD w/ parking brake bypass

IMG_20110610_231738.jpg

IMG_20110610_231721.jpg

Sorry pics are crappy, I was an idiot and took night pics...lol. Daytime pics will be up tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx