What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Hungry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had a new Magnaflow muffler installed and then orderd my K&N CAI and put that on myself. Now if i can just digest all the information about HID and what projectors to get, those will be the next to go on.

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a new Magnaflow muffler installed and then orderd my K&N CAI and put that on myself. Now if i can just digest all the information about HID and what projectors to get, those will be the next to go on.

How you like the magnaflow??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the '77 out for a cruise with my 2 year old. It was a beautiful night!!!

h4mmy

Reaction score
I didn't do anything specific TO my yuk today, but i did do something FOR her......

Bought a few things online for myself for father's day:

StingRay Roof Rack System
Nerf Bars (Bolt-on, powder-coated)
and a Grille insert

They should all be arriving around the same time next week, as well as set of new rims i ordered from JEGS a month ago that were on back order. I'm excited.

Big Hungry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How you like the magnaflow??

i love it. it seems to still be breaking in sound wise but its almost non existent at highway speeds unless you get on it passing. it lost some low end torque over the stock muffler i noticed but the CAI seemed to replace some of the torque that was lost.

ghostworks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed, degreased, washed second time and degreased again, then 3 coats of polish :) Yepp, she sure looks shiny right about now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx