What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: That black overlay does look pretty good. For some reason that red really stands out against some colors and needs to be toned down a bit :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks! I thought the same thing about the red. It stood out too much with the tails

x2. I've actually thought about putting a slight tint (not blacked out) on my tails just to tone them down a notch too on my Burb. That red (even when not illuminated) just doesn't really "go" with my maroon.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think so. Even at the equivalent of a 50% tint would look good IMO and probably keep the police off of you too since it wouldn't be extremely dark.... :shrug:

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, but i like the red look at least on my color. I think you should do 'em probably about 50 or maybe less. I think pitch black looks stupid anyway IMO. No offense to guys with them. Make sure not to tint the reverse light tho, the output is bad enough already

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, I agree. with your color it's not so bad but there's something about that red against the maroon. I'll probably end up doing it in the near future. I'll post up pics when I do :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx