What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
about to gut it to fix stereo wiring and this engine whine.. anyone know of a good ground off hand. Seat belt?

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked ours up from the dealership getting a free oil change and new something or other bearing in the steering column, steering gear, and two tire pressure sensors. love extended warranties. :)

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked at all the lights inside and the puddle lights outside and then ordered some LEDs to replace them.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked ours up from the dealership getting a free oil change and new something or other bearing in the steering column, steering gear, and two tire pressure sensors. love extended warranties. :)

are you the one i read a while ago, about something in the sterring column sounded like the front end is going crazy. I read that post somewhere and was wondering what it is to change, mine does the same thing. i think the post said something about changing it every 20k or so. Cant remember exactly.

If this is what you got changed, could you find out what it is that got changed, mines not bad, but bothersome.

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar