What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
wish I could say I have done something to it, Its been sitting waiting for me to get back from vacation.....

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you the one i read a while ago, about something in the sterring column sounded like the front end is going crazy. I read that post somewhere and was wondering what it is to change, mine does the same thing. i think the post said something about changing it every 20k or so. Cant remember exactly.

If this is what you got changed, could you find out what it is that got changed, mines not bad, but bothersome.

thanks

i think they all eventually make the weird noise. i took it in thinking it was going to be the intermediate shaft but it wasnt. It had already been replaced by the previous owner and another GM dealer. They said it was a noisey steering column bearing and also a noisey steering gear. other than that, thats all i have. i'll look at the invoice and see what part number it was.

but the intermediate shaft is the one that is kinda a change it when you change the oil type of thing it seems...well maybe not that bad but certainly a bad design.

scarpi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took my 02 Yukon to the dealer and got the cracked AC belt replaced, cost about $143. With temps in Phoenix soaring you don't want your AC belt to break. About 54,500 on it and still runs and looks like new. Love my 4x4 Yukon.

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed OEM fog lights on my LS and wash and waxed

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309298040.513536.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309298040.513536.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309298081.102656.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309298081.102656.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 32

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more info on this please. thank you sir

i bought these cheap aftermarket fogs n the one was fogged n half full of water. i just ran a bead of clear silicone where the lens n housing meets after draining drying and cleaning the fog

ghostworks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed airfilter, freshairfilter, gasoline filter, engine oil and transmission oil. Lubed front and rear suspension.

Now she'll run clean for a few more miles :)

Reaction score
made an appointment to get rid of that stupid grey inside my black on black tahoe.... also getting different bowties color maybe color matched with outline that matches my bike or maybe C.F. ones... we shall see....

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
i bought these cheap aftermarket fogs n the one was fogged n half full of water. i just ran a bead of clear silicone where the lens n housing meets after draining drying and cleaning the fog

Have the same problem with mine and was planning on doing the same thing to fix it. Run into any rainstorms yet to test the new seal?

Anyways, cleaned my throttle body..no more rough idle :)

scarpi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bought new tires. Went with the highly rated Michelin LTX MS2. Seems that everybody that has them loves them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES