What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is what i did today, not a tahoe, not my truck but i just detailed it LOL
470b153d.jpg

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed my rear vent caps so i can paint them. Is there a write up on this? Gdddup, did you have to sand them first? What grit did you use?

Started sanding my roof rack and the feet now that the paint is off.

Put my rear vent caps back on, after reading how much prep work is involved and considering my lack of paint skills...i am going to have a body shop paint them. Small parts i can do, but i think the vents are a little to much surface for me and I want them to look good. How much would it cost to have the fiberglass stuff done gdddup? Any idea?? I like what you have done to your kon, looks good man. I hope to have my rack done by the weekend.

vserduchka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a magnaflow muffler. Unfortunately I had a 1/2 with 2.5" pipes and the muffler I bought is a 1/1 with 3" pipes, so it cost me $160 :(

Sounds awesome though. Worth the money IMO.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my rear vent caps back on, after reading how much prep work is involved and considering my lack of paint skills...i am going to have a body shop paint them. Small parts i can do, but i think the vents are a little to much surface for me and I want them to look good. How much would it cost to have the fiberglass stuff done gdddup? Any idea?? I like what you have done to your kon, looks good man. I hope to have my rack done by the weekend.

you could check with a local custom shop or body shop to see what they'd charge for glass n paint

today i got my windshield retinted with 3m 50% and 5% eyebrow

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did this today. Along with putting some mini h1 projectors In some headlights I have . (think i need to change out the denali bezel, (gray surround) for a stock black one though. idk

----Added nite shot. Pic does no justice. Behind needles is lite up like a accent light.-----
sorry pic is huge, tapatalk wouldnt let me post, so had to upload to tapat. but you can see the accent lights now. lol
4c1fa880-b785-b39e.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 android using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, Tahoewhat. Make sure you post some night shots, if you don't mind.

Today I started doing the home-made smooth vent caps. Hopefully finish tomorrow if I don't work too late tonight.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, looks just like factory only white.

I'll get some tonite, should look interesting since i have blue leds behind it. Im hoping it looks really cool at nite.. lol

Last edited:

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed out the windshield washer reservoir and no its not a 10 min job (web directions lied...lol). found that the bottle was cracked and the rear pump is cracked dbut parts store wont have pump till monday!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4c1fa880-b785-b39e.jpg

Thanks, looks just like factory only white.

I'll get some tonite, should look interesting since i have blue leds behind it. Im hoping it looks really cool at nite.. lol

Looks good Mike, it's about time you work on your stuff instead of everyone elses!! :Handshake:

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
today de-bugged the front, exterior washed n spry waxed, interior vacuumed, windows cleaned, treated leather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar