What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajaxnxs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this today. Along with putting some mini h1 projectors In some headlights I have . (think i need to change out the denali bezel, (gray surround) for a stock black one though. idk

----Added nite shot. Pic does no justice. Behind needles is lite up like a accent light.-----
sorry pic is huge, tapatalk wouldnt let me post, so had to upload to tapat. but you can see the accent lights now. lol
4c1fa880-b785-b39e.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 android using Tapatalk

Looks good!!!!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally washed mine today, it sure drives better when it's clean!! ;>)

Also, looked on UPS's website for my shocks and found out that they won't be showing up tomorrow because of "adverse weather conditions"!!! WTH!!!! I hate their crappy excuses that they use for being behind in a shipment, I had bought some e-fans for my truck last summer and their site say that they wouldn't be showing up because of a "natural disaster". It took calling them for them to tell me that the truck got in a wreck and they were destroyed, crazy thing was that the next day they showed up on my doorstep with the box in perfect shape!!! ha ha ha
Sorry for the rant, pisses me off that in 5 days the shocks have made it from Florida to Illinois and now they are blaming it on the weather!! :supergay:

Rpprvnce

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I installed the 4 Hi mod, washed the outside and cleaned the inside, hid some wires, cleaned the TB, MAF and IAC, upgraded my alternator + wire to 4 gauge ( i was having problems with all of my lights on the inside of my truck flickering???) thats about it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar