What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:whymewhyme:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's with everyone skipping to FIAT lately? :think:

rc610

Reaction score
Sold the Tahoe..... Got a great price for it!

:Boo:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally made it to the end of this thread lol
Not today but over the past few days i installed a 4 channel for my highs and finally replaced my (stock) rear door speakers and installed some tweets in the doors. also threw in some white led rls. and the big shocker to all my friends is that the guy who washed his truck every weekend since getting it in Jan. has not only slacked off but has been playing in mud and has yet to wash it since. go figure

:shocked:

also began pricing alarms since a buddy's truck got ransacked around 4am. the bastards left his doors wide open, threw scattered his clothes but luckily they only got his portable gps and not his brand new carb for his 87 silverado or his high end audio equipment. luckily starkville pd or somne concerned citizen let him know before the rain set in around 6.

also called a guy about 2 more memphius cm 15s but he didnt respond so im assuming he sold em :( just my luck...he was asking like 400 bux for 2 subs...i think the cheapest ive found them for new is like 5 or 6 per sub fml

Last edited:

drewxjn

Reaction score
This past weekend I towed a trailer with a John Deere 4200 tractor on it. The hoe did fine as far as pulling it but it sat mighty low in the back for my liking. It realy concerned me cause the tractor only weighs 2400lbs. I will be towing my jeep soon and it weighs 4500lbs. What could i do to increase load capacity in the back of the hoe?

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This past weekend I towed a trailer with a John Deere 4200 tractor on it. The hoe did fine as far as pulling it but it sat mighty low in the back for my liking. It realy concerned me cause the tractor only weighs 2400lbs. I will be towing my jeep soon and it weighs 4500lbs. What could i do to increase load capacity in the back of the hoe?

lift? airlift? im not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoovietude

Latest posts