What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a chance to drive her around in some warm weather traffic. Somewhere between stop and go and snails pace. A/C on full blast.

Trucool+fan mod ftw. Never saw trans Temps above 130 once I kicked the efans on hi

View attachment 225945 View attachment 225946
What engine temp did efans kick on ? Doesn't efans kick on low when air conditioner pump kicks on ? I need to take mine to garage and get it charged yet never seen pump work yet ... Fingers crossed.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also accidentally did a (small) burnout. In reverse.

Stepmom got a new place and the driveway is unbelievably steep. Measured it at 21 degrees, which converts to a 38% grade. It's absurd. Had to go into 4wd to be able to back up where I needed to o_O

View attachment 225952
Pics of the tru cool install? I have the aux cooler but need a bigger cooler. I’m seeing 180-190 on 45 minute trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Also accidentally did a (small) burnout. In reverse.

Stepmom got a new place and the driveway is unbelievably steep. Measured it at 21 degrees, which converts to a 38% grade. It's absurd. Had to go into 4wd to be able to back up where I needed to o_O

View attachment 225952

Does it level out up by the house? How do even get in and out of your car?!

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
What engine temp did efans kick on ? Doesn't efans kick on low when air conditioner pump kicks on ? I need to take mine to garage and get it charged yet never seen pump work yet ... Fingers crossed.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

I have mine programmed to 210 low speed and 214 high speed.

Pics of the tru cool install? I have the aux cooler but need a bigger cooler. I’m seeing 180-190 on 45 minute trips.

Maybe? I see if I can dig up pics when I get home. Was a brain dead easy install though. I got the PT kit

Does it level out up by the house? How do even get in and out of your car?!

Yeah it levels out

What is your fan mod?

Manual override switch for the efans. Can toggle mine on. Computer takes first priority for it though. Like if I have my switch set to low, and pcm commands high, they will flip to high.

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine programmed to 210 low speed and 214 high speed.

Maybe? I see if I can dig up pics when I get home. Was a brain dead easy install though. I got the PT kit

Yeah it levels out

Manual override switch for the efans. Can toggle mine on. Computer takes first priority for it though. Like if I have my switch set to low, and pcm commands high, they will flip to high.
Let me know. I plan on ordering one this week or next. What’s in the pt kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weeda3068