What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowDrifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washington. The desert side not the Starbucks side
Let me know. I plan on ordering one this week or next. What’s in the pt kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brackets and hardware were included. Don't remember if it came w/ cooler fittings or not.

It's. Brain dead easy. Basically remove the front cover, disconnect stock cooler lines, remove temp sensor, remove cooler. Grab a pipe cutter, cut the passenger side line, rotate 180 degrees, then install the included compression fitting. Install connectors to the cooler, mount brackets, cooler, temp sensor, connect lines, top up fluid, reinstall front cover, and you're set. Took me 30 or 45 mins sitting in the O'Reillys parking lot

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brackets and hardware were included. Don't remember if it came w/ cooler fittings or not.

It's. Brain dead easy. Basically remove the front cover, disconnect stock cooler lines, remove temp sensor, remove cooler. Grab a pipe cutter, cut the passenger side line, rotate 180 degrees, then install the included compression fitting. Install connectors to the cooler, mount brackets, cooler, temp sensor, connect lines, top up fluid, reinstall front cover, and you're set. Took me 30 or 45 mins sitting in the O'Reillys parking lot
Yeah the PT.net kit seems real easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou