What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock size. By stuck I mean seize up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grease the slide pins. That's normal procedure in a brake job.

Shoot if you're going so far as to replace pads and rotors might as well spend a few bucks more and upgrade to nnbs front calipers and rotors and pads.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Shoot if you're going so far as to replace pads and rotors might as well spend a few bucks more and upgrade to nnbs front calipers and rotors and pads.
I want to do this. Is it plug n play? Do I need larger than stock wheels? (I’m sure) can you just buy off the shelf calipers, and bolt them on?

dszx13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I planned on doing the nnbs rotors. I still have those drilled and slotted ones from my Sierra. I don’t want to buy any more than I have to since I still need to replace the whole front end. On top of the stock trans cooler not cooling so I have to address that also. Only have so much spare money for parts[emoji2371] lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered acdelco pro upper arms and got some made in china. Are these still good arms? They do have the blue boot on the ball joint atleast...so I guess they aren't the "advantage " junk

Screenshot_20190703-181136_Amazon Shopping.jpg 20190703_180729.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou