What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it possible to remove it from the turn signal as well?

Could be wrong (someone correct me, if so), but I don't believe you can't actually remove the amber lens. You can either paint it, or replace your entire tail light assembly with aftermarket lenses.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to make a custom dash.
Ha ha. Saw this at work and laughed. Custom console also.

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to make a custom dash.
Ha ha. Saw this at work and laughed. Custom console also.

That is by far the most hideous contraption I've ever seen on the inside of a truck!!! :puke: That's what happens when a carpenter tries to mod a vehicle I guess :shrug:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder what it looked like before, lol

Even if it was cracked, faded and wripped it'd look world's better than that Bob Vila addition dash.... :whymewhyme:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha ha. I thought you guys might enjoy the awesome carpentry skills involved in this doing. lmao... Actually i picked it up and the dash isnt that bad. But it wasnt only the dash. THe console you can see, but also had some hinges (wood) on the roof in the back by the rear window (inside the truck. lol). This was a like 93 chevy truck. Its that new custom Wood interior kit, made of real wood. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts