What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
filled out one fo those Autotrader trade in value reports, wow,,,they will give me $4700 for my truck, SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be a nice down payment, lol. Those KBB values and all of the other places are such ********, especially when you have your vehicle modded out.

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be a nice down payment, lol. Those KBB values and all of the other places are such ********, especially when you have your vehicle modded out.

i totally agree. will have pics up soon after i get back from taking my mom car shopping. Shes looking at Ford Edge, Jeep Grand Cherokee and GMC Arcadia. any input?

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to GM's and Ford... not a huge fan of Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler as far as long term dependability goes. I was a tow truck driver, and we towed a TON of Dodges, Chryslers and Jeeps... many different issues.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
removed the orange lens from my headlights today

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some hydro-boost parts ordered, got some steering parts ordered, & opened my new hubs that have been sitting for a few weeks...getting ready for a full front end update/upgrade...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shughes022

Latest posts