What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmtb2013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally got my MB Quart front and rear door speakers. Gonna be puttin em in tomorrow. Can't wait to hear em.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
Hmmm not all to exciting but changed the Oil... first time since I picked her up. I did however cry when I noticed both my truck and car needed an Oil change... I love donating 130 bucks to Royal Purple... Need to shop online for cheaper prices on cases

I made the mistake of buying individual quarts and it ended up being like $60 for just my Tahoe

got some acetone and went to town on the drivers side tail light which had clear coat down first then paint over it, and unfortunately I couldn't get the clear coat off underneath so it still had a bubbly coat on it, so I got some sand paper

then I polished it for a while, then shot a good coat of clear over it and ****** it up, started running :emotions122:

oh well at least I'm half way to not getting pulled over and people won't rear end me

then I can just save for the LED tails and VHT those proper :)

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well put the stock 16"s back on, rock guarded the fender wells. Looks allright just need to throw some 24"s on it and lower all the way around!

Abn Panzer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the two kid seats out and put them back in the Wife's car.

Doesnt sound like much... But it feels kind of like a truck again...

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
I took the two kid seats out and put them back in the Wife's car.

Doesnt sound like much... But it feels kind of like a truck again...

I know the feeling. Every so often I take my daughter's car seat out and it completely transforms the Kon. lol

TunasTwins

2005 Tahoe LS
Reaction score
Changed the oil, Syntec 5W30 and a Fram 6x filter and Seafoamed the intake,gas,and oil 100miles ago. Just a little of smoke, cant wait to do my 130K saturn for the first time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52