What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too, hope you find one soon , it really cleans up the rear. I have an extra but it’s off an ext :smh:

well the lettering is actually off 07-14 body. The bowtie is off same gen impala trunk lol. Had all these in my tool box for a few years now.

yaaaass feed the trolls :signs6:

so I finally retired the infamous HOE badge View attachment 256819

I thought they were compatible,i learned something new.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rage:

Drove the thing less than 50 miles since putting the replacement of the refurb head on. It's leaking at the freeze/expansion plug on the front.

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
Good for you, hope you have a great career! I spent my last 3 years of HS ( back when they taught it there ) taking auto mechanics and 2 years at a trade school for it. Ended up as a pool mechanic for 7 years, then worked at a pool distributor for the next 30 years. I should have stayed in the auto field
Thank you sir!

Mezzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too, hope you find one soon , it really cleans up the rear. I have an extra but it’s off an ext :smh:

well the lettering is actually off 07-14 body. The bowtie is off same gen impala trunk lol. Had all these in my tool box for a few years now.

yaaaass feed the trolls :signs6:

so I finally retired the infamous HOE badge View attachment 256819

The end of an era.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy