What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ugh I know that feeling. I don't go in the back of the caddy much as its primarily the wifes daily and she carts the kids around in it. Figured i'd clean it up some, toss some garbage and bring toys back in the house this weekend, and ended up power washing the floor mats lol. Had melted candies and who knows what else in it.
Yup. Women don't care as much as guys do about cars--But leave something on the floor or anywhere it doesn't belong--or--leave a mess without cleaning it up in the house--what happens then??

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. Women don't care as much as guys do about cars--But leave something on the floor or anywhere it doesn't belong--or--leave a mess without cleaning it up in the house--what happens then??
Lol yeah. She is carting around 5 kids most of the time, and has a 10 month old. She tends to be better about that stuff, but the little one takes a lot of energy and time.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh I know that feeling. I don't go in the back of the caddy much as its primarily the wifes daily and she carts the kids around in it. Figured i'd clean it up some, toss some garbage and bring toys back in the house this weekend, and ended up power washing the floor mats lol. Had melted candies and who knows what else in it.
I'm right there with you. The wife has the Denali as her Daily Driver / Urban Assault Vehicle / Kid hauler.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Man,that is clean, cant wait find a lens for my Esky brake light.
Me too, hope you find one soon , it really cleans up the rear. I have an extra but it’s off an ext :smh:

The 2021 Tahoe badging looks great on your rig. Great mod
well the lettering is actually off 07-14 body. The bowtie is off same gen impala trunk lol. Had all these in my tool box for a few years now.

Don’t feed into him..... lol
yaaaass feed the trolls :signs6:

so I finally retired the infamous HOE badge 36CA0308-DDA4-4256-A512-0CF2F7617120.jpeg

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too, hope you find one soon , it really cleans up the rear. I have an extra but it’s off an ext :smh:

well the lettering is actually off 07-14 body. The bowtie is off same gen impala trunk lol. Had all these in my tool box for a few years now.

yaaaass feed the trolls :signs6:

so I finally retired the infamous HOE badge View attachment 256819
“Infamous, when you’re more than famous......”

Movie quote....anyone?

edit: hint.... “it’s a mail plane......how can you tell?.......see the little balls.....”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts