What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used black plastidip for mine for the same reason.View attachment 261386
I had one painted to match on my 00 then went on a extended road trip while driving from Las Vegas to Barstow we hit a sandstorm in the desert, lol the valance went back to stock grey color, the chrome bumper and headlights got sanded to a nice dull finish because my dumb ass wouldn't pull over and stop. I did have to stop once once because we couldn't see the road got out for a second it felt like someone was throwing sand at your face with a hair dryer. After we got back home it took me a while to get all the sand out that stuff gets in the tiniest of spaces like coffee grounds had to pull off most of the trim and vacuum under the carpet and pretty much anywhere you could see or reach

blueinkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw where someone said the ltz valance was black. I want permanent fix. Not plasti dip or paint. One of them comes black i believe.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone point me to the black lower valance. I dont want to live with the light grey n I don't want to color match it either.
View attachment 261384
Just paint with Krylon Fusion flat black. I have painted all my black plastics with it and it still looks awesome years later. Clean with soap and water and then denatured alcohol.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered all 4 shocks- front and rear. For my Samsung front load washer. I had no idea my washer had shocks until I googled troubleshooting for a shaking drum. Who knew? BTW the reason I put this in this section is it’s a 2002 washer. :cool:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rear a/c blend door broke again, for some reason I thought the evap case was $300 which was why I frankenstiened the door last time it broke. (costs $89 so I ordered it)

https://www.getoemparts.com/oem-parts/gm-evaporator-case-88891577
Whoa. This is the case for the rear ac/ heat? Mines a damn mess after I pulled it apart to replace a door busted in there, and I haven’t had time or desire to get it reassembled while in the truck. It’s impossible to get all the pieces lined up. If this is the correct housing, I definitely need to order it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daddsyukon