What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwilson62000

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spyder Red Smoke LED tails. 2nd set. Had a set on my Tahoe and took them off before I sold it last Fall. Told myself I was sticking with OEM tails on my Yukon XL so I sold them. Got the itch for new lights last week and ended up ordering exact same ones I had.
D7F83649-809D-4406-88F0-73C639F0DE3F.jpeg 4272DB03-AF18-42E8-A69C-15D0EB5E44FC.jpeg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spyder Red Smoke LED tails. 2nd set. Had a set on my Tahoe and took them off before I sold it last Fall. Told myself I was sticking with OEM tails on my Yukon XL so I sold them. Got the itch for new lights last week and ended up ordering exact same ones I had.
View attachment 280204 View attachment 280205
I love my Spyder tails. Mine are smoked too but the interior is a gold color I guess? Anyway they go perfect with Pewter paint. image.jpg

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys had your steering wheel leather wraps replaced? Mine's looking fairly worn...

I'm old and when I was getting into the 4th gen f-body scene in the LS1 era as a teen, Zaino Bros products were all the rage. Their leather cleaner and a conditioner smell great ( https://www.zainostore.com/category/interiortires.html ). The conditioner is called "Leather in a Bottle." I haven't used any of the polishes in ages but still use the leather stuff. I used a leather brush (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MT6GD80) with the cleaner on my steering wheel. Quite a bit of nastiness came off...it was kinda gunky - i don't know if it was 15 years of hand dirt or possibly a top layer of something on the leather, but now it's smooth and soft. Then I conditioned with the leather in a bottle. It could probably stand a second pass as on that pic, at the bottom of the wheel, you can see some discoloration by the bottom left spoke.

Coincidentally, I've also used Zaino glass polish on the exterior of the windows of my house. It works much better than vinegar/baking soda paste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM