What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Rear passenger side panel, where all the working stuff is for rear HVAC.
Thx @Fless. Do I just mess with the flap inside? Or are they just cheap enough? My ac isn't that great at idle--clutch fan. It actually wasn't that cold today while driving for some reason, it was cool. I just had it charged too.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a clue, never had to open mine up. Surely someone here has. Bet there's a bunch of YouTubes on it, though.
I opened mine up, because it had a hole in the side from the damper breaking off, thus leaving a hole. I epoxied the damper back together, but that clamshell is a MFER to get back together correctly in the rig. I purchased a new one, since mine’s been half assed assembled ever since (2.5 years ago), and I’m confident the plastic has bent incorrectly, due to my shotty reassembly job. (And yes, the new clamshell is still sitting pristine in it’s only-opened-to-verify-contents box… [emoji23]

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I opened mine up, because it had a hole in the side from the damper breaking off, thus leaving a hole. I epoxied the damper back together, but that clamshell is a MFER to get back together correctly in the rig. I purchased a new one, since mine’s been half assed assembled ever since (2.5 years ago), and I’m confident the plastic has bent incorrectly, due to my shotty reassembly job. (And yes, the new clamshell is still sitting pristine in it’s only-opened-to-verify-contents box… [emoji23]
Amazon Sam? OEM or eggfooyung?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon Sam? OEM or eggfooyung?
It’s OEM, and was pretty well priced. I think around $100. I do believe I ordered from The jungle site.. lessee….

Nope, was not a Jungle site order. It must’ve been one of the halfway decent GM Dealerships, who sell online. Sorry I don’t have the specifics. I’ll have to look at the box. Sheesh T, now I have to go all the way out and look in the shed..!

It appears this will require further investigation…

84f02fb8ec2cb9d41ea34449de31582c.jpg
f9f1a465e65ed86ba9810eb866a8296c.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It’s OEM, and was pretty well priced. I think around $100. I do believe I ordered from The jungle site.. lessee….

Nope, was not a Jungle site order. It must’ve been one of the halfway decent GM Dealerships, who sell online. Sorry I don’t have the specifics. I’ll have to look at the box. Sheesh T, now I have to go all the way out and look in the shed..!
Saw this one--20210607_184144.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson