What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didn't really do anything except order stuff. Yesterday I came to the realization that there's one more thing I'm not going to have somebody else do for me anymore- tuning. Or in this case reading my PCM data to see why my trans keeps going into limp mode. I'm running out of possibilities and i want to be able to manually command shifts etc so I ordered an HP Tuners MPVI2+ Pro. And also ordered an internal wiring harness kit that comes with all the internal OEM electronic components. I already replaced all 3 shift solenoids so I guess I'll have extra. Hopefully this will take care of it and I can get on with my life. And eventually learn to tune. It's been coming for awhile, I don't like relying on others. I still think Blackbear is great for the majority of people but it's time for me to move on. I have no more patience and I can't stand waiting on someone. :deal:
Totally feel the same way... I hate waiting on others, and I don't like relying on people either... Some things I don't want to do myself, and may farm out, others Id rather do it myself than have to do the waiting game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson

Latest posts