What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to find the AC Delco replacement PS pressure line for my non-Hydroboost 2003 Yukon.. I came up with p/n: 15095939. This part seems to be discontinued. I was able
To order it from Summit, but it’s been a couple weeks now, with no tracking information, so I’m starting to think it’s unobtanium.. does anyone know if this was superceded..? If I can’t get the OEM part, what would be the best replacement..?

Teamiez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People out here don't know how to drive in fog, light rain, heavy rain, snow, snow on the road, ice on the road, etc. When we had the awful snow days (awful in Texas is snow that sticks and persists -- this is not a comparison to real snow days) here at the beginning of 2021, we had to go out and get some groceries. One intersection was so bad people were trying to go uphill, and sliding down; there were even a couple of guys that got out to help people. We were just trying to stay far enough back the sliders didn't hit us. It was dicey at one point. On the flip side, my Suburban 2500 with all terrain tires and 4WD NEVER slipped. Not even once. It was nice.
People don’t know how to drive on a dry summer day where I am in NY lol, I love a snowy road wish they didn’t even plow makes for some fun.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They probably ran out of E85 and are selling Premium from that tank. No brainer, buy the Premium in case they're not doing that.
Gah, I guess I'll have to check the alky sensor. I have been running only e85 for the last year. Only put 1200 miles on the truck in that time, though. I like the peppier fuel maps/tables on it. :D

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Trying to find the AC Delco replacement PS pressure line for my non-Hydroboost 2003 Yukon.. I came up with p/n: 15095939. This part seems to be discontinued. I was able
To order it from Summit, but it’s been a couple weeks now, with no tracking information, so I’m starting to think it’s unobtanium.. does anyone know if this was superceded..? If I can’t get the OEM part, what would be the best replacement..?
Hopefully @915_Tahoe can help. Haven't seen him around for awhile.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see one on eBay. Seller has a 99.6% positive rating.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replace with hydro boost system :naughty:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM