What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I washed my truck yesterday and decided to take some pics of it today before the rain came back!! Boy do I miss the 22's that it came with when we bought the truck, they looked sooo much better on it!!

Attachments

• Denali1.jpg
    Denali1.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15
  • Denali2.jpg
    Denali2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Denali3.jpg
    Denali3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 18

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out someone hit my rear bumper. I hadn't moved the truck since Saturday night so I hadn't noticed til today. Its only a light scratch though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
..........JZ BLK 06'....................JZ BLK 06'.........JZ BLK 06'..................JZ BLK 06', wonder if you have something to mention at all in here???????? :emotions33:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Ha ha ha!!:)

Nothing to see here ;)

DONE

SUPER JEALOUS OF THE ABOVE PICTURES! looks great on the truck JZ!

Thanks alot bud.
---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

[/COLOR]JZ new exhaust looks great!

Thank you.

Not a problem at all Jason, reminds me of when I first got my Corsa delivered and installed, I was like a kid in a candy store!! Glad you like it, if you have any more questions about the rear suspension stuff, feel free to hit me up as well!!

I don't like it-I LOVE it ;) And you can bet we will be chatting about the suspension adventure. Thanks again.

I washed my truck yesterday and decided to take some pics of it today before the rain came back!! Boy do I miss the 22's that it came with when we bought the truck, they looked sooo much better on it!!

Looks really CLEAN :D...Any pics of those 22's....and why did you ditch them?

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a goodie come in the mail!
a6cd0b0b-c8e8-5484.jpg

Of course it had to be installed immediately. :)
a6cd0b0b-c90d-b929.jpg

Mike1980B

Reaction score
Started tuning it up today. A new set of Bosch Fusion plugs. Wires will be here tomorrow. Over nighted from Summit Racing, a set of Taylor 8.2MM ThunderVolt wires. They were the same price as OEM's at the local Autozone, so I'm trying them out. Also got a set of AVS Ventvisors (in channel style) coming too. Cleaned the MAF sensor. Tossed in a K&N drop in filter element. Some Lucas Fuel system treatment in a full tank of gas. Oh and a new PCV valve. CEL went out! What a Huge difference in throttle response and idle quality so far. The plugs that came out were worn pretty good, but very clean. No buildup on them at all, which I'm happy about.

Last edited:

BeaverGod

Reaction score
replaced the yukon denali dash bezel that surrounds the cd changer. that gray material chipped off and looked like crap. took about 5 mintues tops and replaced it with a brand new piece from ebay.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks really CLEAN :D...Any pics of those 22's....and why did you ditch them?

It was a love/hate with them!! I loved them and my wife hated them!! :Plugged:

Not sure if I have any pics of the truck with them on, I'll have to dig through all the pics we have and see if I can find a few!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a love/hate with them!! I loved them and my wife hated them!! :Plugged:

Not sure if I have any pics of the truck with them on, I'll have to dig through all the pics we have and see if I can find a few!

Does she like the way it sits better now??

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Afer much anticipation-the time has come. My package(s) arrived yesterday and I took no time to getting dirty. I felt a great satisfaction of doing the install myself. I have a sore neck and shoulders to prove it....nothing like laying on cold concrete in 30 degree weather all for sake of modding ;)

Been saving for awhile and I couldn't be happier. The Corsa Sport exhaust is the cat's meow :D Mellow to barely noticeable under normal driving conditions (No cabin drone) but once you lay into it--whole new animal ;) Only went for a short spin and I was thoroughly impressed. It took me about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. The new exhaust went in nicely and fit like a glove. Here are just a couple pics...gotta invest in a video camera or meet up with my brother in law to post a vid.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now onto resolving my rear suspension issues.......

Good day all :happy160:

-J

And a big thanks to Chris for answering all my questions/concerns---you da' man

Very nice Bud, VERY NICE!

But what happened to your LED Tails???????

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

VERY NICE looking Rig Chris.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does she like the way it sits better now??

I guess she does, she's not a fan of big rims on a truck or SUV!! I think she has a mental problem!! lol

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

VERY NICE looking Rig Chris.

Thank you sir, but I have to give the camera credit on this one, makes it look way cleaner than it is!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou