What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Paid $2248 to the shop so I could have my truck back.

Jeebus. So much for that tax return.

Fixed half a dozen issues, though. Better not break down again for a LOOOOONG time......

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..........JZ BLK 06'....................JZ BLK 06'.........JZ BLK 06'..................JZ BLK 06', wonder if you have something to mention at all in here???????? :emotions33:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Ha ha ha!!:)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..........jz blk 06'....................jz blk 06'.........jz blk 06'..................jz blk 06', wonder if you have something to mention at all in here???????? :emotions33:

---------- post added at 10:50 am ---------- previous post was at 10:49 am ----------

ha ha ha!!:)

popcorn!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the popcorn away fellas......

Afer much anticipation-the time has come. My package(s) arrived yesterday and I took no time to getting dirty. I felt a great satisfaction of doing the install myself. I have a sore neck and shoulders to prove it....nothing like laying on cold concrete in 30 degree weather all for sake of modding ;)

Been saving for awhile and I couldn't be happier. The Corsa Sport exhaust is the cat's meow :D Mellow to barely noticeable under normal driving conditions (No cabin drone) but once you lay into it--whole new animal ;) Only went for a short spin and I was thoroughly impressed. It took me about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish. The new exhaust went in nicely and fit like a glove. Here are just a couple pics...gotta invest in a video camera or meet up with my brother in law to post a vid.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now onto resolving my rear suspension issues.......

Good day all :happy160:

-J

And a big thanks to Chris for answering all my questions/concerns---you da' man

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SUPER JEALOUS OF THE ABOVE PICTURES! looks great on the truck JZ!

I took a crappy cell phone pic of the new lights, I like how they look on the truck, pulls the front end together quite nicely for now. Just need some led drl bulbs now.

picture.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill snap some pics tonight. I also installed my underdrive pulley last night. Time for a tune now :party33:

I haz piktures of pulley
Old
DSC01209.jpg
New
DSC01208.jpg
It pulls harder with it. Volts went down a little at idle but with that big 3 it helps, but when pressing on the gas goes up a little past 14 so all good there.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

JZ new exhaust looks great!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a problem at all Jason, reminds me of when I first got my Corsa delivered and installed, I was like a kid in a candy store!! Glad you like it, if you have any more questions about the rear suspension stuff, feel free to hit me up as well!!