What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Started the Debadging process... Pinstripes go tomorrow, then painting the GMC badge on grill..

Also did the antenna mod, but had to9 revert, no reception at all. Not in my city at least.

Polish will come this weekend..
QUOTE]

Going to look great without the stripe and with the grim removed!

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Ow did you get the stuff removed? I tried to heat gun my badge but still got a lot of sticky crap on them. they were a bitxh to remove. I wanted to do my side moldings soon to.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my new oil pressure sensor installed...a lot easier witg the special socket...

No more ding ding ding & bouncing oil pressure gauge.

Cameron

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished overhauling/re-wiring/splicing my new compressor. Also did the dryer re-build kit that comes with it. Tomorrow gonna drill out the snapped bolts and re-install this thing so I can get my auto leveling/air ride back in action. What a fun project!! ;)

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Installed my backup camera today. Man am I happy with it. I dont know how I ever drove without it. Let alone back up to my trailer and not have to get out 15 times. 2004 yuko. Put it stealth in the rear bumper with a kenwood head unit!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrapped up my compressor 'project' this am. Quite the process but very happy with the outcome. The new Arnott compressor is so quiet. Off to the UPS store to return my cores to Arnott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES