What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I got a new fuel filter. Looking for directions of replacing it. Also got 3 bottles of Chemtool Fuel treatment. Dropped 2 of them into the tank with a full tank of gas from Costco.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just came in from replacing my original rear shocks with remanufactured ones from Arnott. Kinda of a PITA to get to the top shock mounts but got it done. My compressor is a whole notha' story...all 3 mounting bolts/screws are seized in place. Who thought it would be a good idea to use torx heads as well. Gotta figure out a gameplan for those and tackle it tomorrow.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the vanity ones? And yes, I got all the ones you recommended and they look great!! Thanks again for the help!!

Yeah Sorry, I'm talking about the vanity ones. If you want I can get back to you on what I had to do to get them in, like I said, nothing serious. And always glad to help. Btw, you should do the dome light shield(remove) mod, even brighter!!:shocked:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Sorry, I'm talking about the vanity ones. If you want I can get back to you on what I had to do to get them in, like I said, nothing serious. And always glad to help. Btw, you should do the dome light shield(remove) mod, even brighter!!:shocked:

Cool man, I'll hit you up on both of those when I get the bulbs in the next 2 weeks! I heart Hong Kong!! lol

BubZX

Reaction score
just finished replacing all my interior lights with led's, talk about looking cool!! Talk about alot of lights in my truck!! I'm already thinking of ways to add more led lighting, i wanna do some surgery in there!! Hahaha
also finished connecting the power wire to the dimming fix, now no more led dimming for me!!!:hands:

---------- post added at 06:45 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:57 pm ----------

just ordered vanity mirror led lights for my truck to complete the led transformation!! Man does my interior look cool and bright!!
lets see some pics :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets see some pics :)

Honestly, it looks like everyone elses that have replace with LED's and my camera doesn't take good night/dark pics for some reason!! But it is nice!

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Just came in from replacing my original rear shocks with remanufactured ones from Arnott. Kinda of a PITA to get to the top shock mounts but got it done. My compressor is a whole notha' story...all 3 mounting bolts/screws are seized in place. Who thought it would be a good idea to use torx heads as well. Gotta figure out a gameplan for those and tackle it tomorrow.

Glad to hear you got around to do at least the shocks, and yes the top mounts are a pain to do with reg hand tools!! It killed my shoulders but at least I was using air tools for mine!! Wait till you do the compressor, major shoulder burn!! hahaha!!
If you have any questions with the compressor or dryer, don't be afraid to call again!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got around to do at least the shocks, and yes the top mounts are a pain to do with reg hand tools!! It killed my shoulders but at least I was using air tools for mine!! Wait till you do the compressor, major shoulder burn!! hahaha!!
If you have any questions with the compressor or dryer, don't be afraid to call again!

Now I know why they charge alot for labor ;) Gonna spend a little time on the compressor bolts tonite after work and see if I make any progress.....so close yet so far........

Just made an appointment to tint my windows :) now I just have to decide what percent......

20% on the fronts to match the factory rear section and call it a day :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES