What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike1980B

Reaction score
sure enough after spending 3 hours Wednesday and 4 hours yesterday de-badging, Washing, hand waxing, rain-x'ing, armor all'ing, vacuuming, cleaning......It RAINED LAST NIGHT!!! I wanna ******* SCREAM! :emotions122::wtf2::mad:

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure enough after spending 3 hours Wednesday and 4 hours yesterday de-badging, Washing, hand waxing, rain-x'ing, armor all'ing, vacuuming, cleaning......It RAINED LAST NIGHT!!! I wanna ******* SCREAM! :emotions122::wtf2::mad:

That's the way it goes, lol. My Yukon has been so dirty for months, and then the last straw was the other day when I parked under a tree, and a bunch of birds shit all over it. I decided to wash it. Good thing I checked the weather first... it's been pouring here for several days since then.

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to have a new fuel pump put on, second one in 2 1/2 years. Went with an OEM one this time. Also had the ISS replaced as I thought after reading a thread on here about the ISS signs that it needs to be replaced that that it needed to be replaced. I'm still hearing the noise so that wasn't it. Got the shaft for cost through my mechanic and he said it was dry so it needed to be replaced anyways i guess. Now to figure out what the chewbaca sound is coming from the front end when turning.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Ecordell decals came in matte black & white :
aefec240-686f-e039.jpg

aefec240-688f-d00e.jpg
aefec240-689e-bd84.jpg

aefec240-68b1-3394.jpg

Nice dent in my lower fender that's to pops...

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ecordell decals came in matte black & white :
aefec240-686f-e039.jpg

aefec240-688f-d00e.jpg
aefec240-689e-bd84.jpg

aefec240-68b1-3394.jpg

Nice dent in my lower fender that's to pops...

HOW MANY MORE stickers are you going to put on this thing?????? But I agree with Chauncey, the matte black one IS NICE!

Can you procide the order info and cost?

Thanks Bud. :)

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decals look nice. i had one of the ones Kasey did, (for those of you that remember) but changed to esky glass and lost it. Might want another, but like above, im not a sticker person, but that black one, nice and subtle.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went around and got 4 more estimates to paint my HD hood. This time I asked for just the outside to be painted and no blending into the fenders. First three places said $300-$400 and last place said $600-$700. Also, this time most places said the painter could mix for a better color match.

Mike1980B

Reaction score
well was planning on going out tonight, went out to my truck and sure enough a stone dead battery! WTF! I couldnt find anything turned on in the truck. I did notice it was a little rough starting the last couple days though. So off to Autozone I went in the Interceptor and picked up a Duralast Gold battery with the 8 year warranty and 3 years free replacement. That was a fast $120. And while i was there I picked up a new gas cap too, to take care of that P0455 code. FML!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy