What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went around and got 4 more estimates to paint my HD hood. This time I asked for just the outside to be painted and no blending into the fenders. First three places said $300-$400 and last place said $600-$700. Also, this time most places said the painter could mix for a better color match.

Thats more like it. Painting just hood should include underside. B/c paint times include the whole hood, under and top in their estimating program.

Hoods arent to bad, they arent like doors, where you see other panels lined up against them.

Got my led bumper lights in to match headlights.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed spark plugs today and what a PITA that was!!!! 7 of the 8 weren't too bad but the one on the pass side at the back is nearly impossible! I had to take the wheel off and the fender liner off just to get to it. Took me two friggin hours just to get that one done. Next time the burb needs plugs done in paying someone to do it. :whymewhyme:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed spark plugs today and what a PITA that was!!!! 7 of the 8 weren't too bad but the one on the pass side at the back is nearly impossible! I had to take the wheel off and the fender liner off just to get to it. Took me two friggin hours just to get that one done. Next time the burb needs plugs done in paying someone to do it. :whymewhyme:

Same problem with the nbs too.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty ridiculous....

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have had Rollin do it.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolin was being lazy today and slept most of the day away :whymewhyme: need to whip that boy into shape.....

:lol:

TheYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced dead battery, then tomorrow new wheel bearings and oil change.

mmeachem

Reaction score
Ordered Flowmaster Original 40, Spectre 9900, Throttle Body & MAF Cleaner

YePeeeeeee

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did all my suspention/steering upgrades. Not done but it'll be done tomorrow just have the pitman arm left but i have the gearbox loose already,all Moog

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS Serge!

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Helped the EX to get rid of her piece of crap 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4 (Which I would encourage ANYONE to stay away from as there is NOTHING BUT ELECTRICAL ISSUES).

Hooked her on a 2004 GMC Yukon SLT 4x4, fully loaded with Leather, Sunroof, BOSE, 3rd seat, etc. with 103K miles from a family friend. Husky Liners throughout, brand new Michelins on it for 12K.

Think we did pretty good. :)

SHE GOT IT TODAY, PRETTY NICE RIDE WITH every OPTION OTHER THEN THE DVD. TRUCK LOOKS AND RUNS NICE, HAS A MAGNAFLOW ON IT.

- Washed it today,
- Debadged it.
- Polished and waxed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy