What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Washed & vacuumed it, now getting bikes ready for summer. Love 78 degrees in march!! Just means it will be harder to take once the snow returns...

Bite me.

Been in the 70's down in Milwaukee as well......absolutely love it :D

Threw a second coat of wax on her---so nice and shiny!!

You, too.

Yes, I am jealous of anything over 60. I haven't been on a vacation in like 10 years and I need some HEAT gawddammit. This and the shocking revelation that if I had saved all the money I've spent on truck toys I could have taken the wife on a nice vacation somewhere tropical makes me question what the hell I'm doing....lol.

That and the almost $3000 I just spent repairing the truck. Geebus, that hurt. So what'd I do today? I watched happily as no oil leaked, my fuel pump worked, my oil pressure remained stable, my axles and differentials didn't leak...awesome. Can't afford any more "issues" at the moment.

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just submitted deposit for BlackBear tune in Chicago. 3-1/2 weeks till I get a "new" truck.

DenaliAK, sorry for your pain, both at the pocketbook & temperature. This weather is quite unusual here.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just submitted deposit for BlackBear tune in Chicago. 3-1/2 weeks till I get a "new" truck.

See ya in Chi-town...little bit of a cruise ahead for you but will be well worth it ;)

These 70's in March will be followed by 30's in April with snow....we always get payback from mother nature in WI !!

03YukonLar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This weekend had the 4 high mod done and put on some Dick Cepek wheels.
a6936e0d-5972-c8df.jpg

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put in my led festoon bulbs and my footwell led strips
Side Mirror
securedow2nload.jpg
Front Footwells
securedow3nload.jpg
Rear Footwells
securedownlo1ad.jpg
Roof
securedownload.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my center caps today! Will get new pics and a new sig once it's nice enough for pics and stops raining :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52