What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put mine into a wall

sheared the wheel right off the back

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here's another couple cool shots of them.

Note: This is BEFORE HID installation.

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1635.jpg
    IMG_1635.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 41

alc5m

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened? Everyone ok?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i was talking about it in the chat box, but i was going onto the freeway, heavy down pour, hit the gas a bit quick coming out of the turn on the ramp and just hydroplaned and spun

i had my belt on and so did my passenger

a month and a half or two ago i ended up on black ice and went into a tree with my 96, didnt have the belt on then, but was lucky enough to not get hurt at all

i'm getting ******* sick of wisconsin weather, but i at the same time its my driving habits

ended up with a ticket for speeds too fast and a call to the insurance company

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was talking about it in the chat box, but i was going onto the freeway, heavy down pour, hit the gas a bit quick coming out of the turn on the ramp and just hydroplaned and spun

i had my belt on and so did my passenger

a month and a half or two ago i ended up on black ice and went into a tree with my 96, didnt have the belt on then, but was lucky enough to not get hurt at all

i'm getting ******* sick of wisconsin weather, but i at the same time its my driving habits

ended up with a ticket for speeds too fast and a call to the insurance company
Damn. Glad you made it out OK. Your lucky

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

HiMileage

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got back from BlackBear Tune in Schaumberg. Put on 718 miles over the weekend, so had plenty of opportunity to test it out. Saw 1.6 mpg increase over trip down to Schaumberg. Will give update in future, very windy here all three days, so that may skew average some. Drives like a new truck. Thanks so much to Justin, Jared, and everyone who supports them back home. Very satisfied with the whole experience. Great guys to work with, already have few friends interested in getting their trucks tuned.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Here's my finished front end lighting redo! Lot's of people were asking for pics, so here you go!

• White LED Daytime Running Lights (Audi Style)
    Amber LED Turn Signals
    High Intensity Discharge Xenon Headlights (5000k, 35w)
    Aftermarket projector Halo headlights

Wow. I thought you were kidding.

That's a lot of stuff going on at once. Not sure I like it, but it's whether you do or not that's important.

kmann1994

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

That's a lot of stuff going on at once. Not sure I like it, but it's whether you do or not that's important.

I see where you're coming from, but it really isn't when it's all said and done. The pics honestly do it bad justice. The Amber LEDs only come on when I have the turn signal on, the Halo's you can't see during the day, and the HIDs just add much needed functionality, safety, and visibility at night. What do you think now?

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Check those pictures I posted when I was out offroading in the desert. I think they look especially nice there.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

No pix=lies.... Post up some!

Post the pics

Post the pics

Post the pics

Pics are up guys. A page forward and you'll see em'. I also started a thread called "My finished 2001 Suburban" that has pics of my redone front end and updated and super clean interior. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy